08 January 2014

Eggs and metal... a perfect lunch?

No.

Not without avocado.




So it has been some time since I have been on the training/diet wagon, but getting back into the swing of things it is good to know I remember how to make a decent omelet.


Lenticular Superman (tee em) says, "wow".

If you are wondering, the white powdery bits there are grated parmesan. Started doing that a while ago to counteract some of the oils and liquids from two of my favorite omelet fillers - sauteed spinach and salsa verde. Also provides the saltiness we crave without adding table salt.

Yeah, yeah, I know the salt is still there. Bite me, internet diet commando. 

Trying to get back into some good habits as my weight chart for the last 18 months looks like a freaking smile.




I mean, come on. Really.

Metal. 


No comments: