20 March 2014

Fred Phelps, head of the Westboro Baptist Church, is dead

Fuck you, Fred.


Fred Phelps, disbarred lawyer, aspiring but failed politician, abusive father, all around hater, and one of the world's top 10 assholes, is today dead at the age of 84.

To think that he ever worked for civil rights is astonishing.


I fucking love irony.

And in an effort to avoid propagating any more hate, I'll just say congrats, dick, on doing something right and good by departing this world. I would be willing to bet that there are millions of people in this world that are just a little happier and a little more carefree because of it.

Wondering if there will be a picket line at his funeral? While I would giggle if it happened, I would be happier if we could spend literally no more time worrying about this asshole and any of his minions.

The end.


No comments: