10 November 2013

YOUR NEXT CAR SHOULD BE A SUBARU

So, yeah... been a long weekend.

I won't post any details as to what happened, but I would highly suggest you buy a Subaru for your next car. Or maybe just go buy one even if you're not looking for a new car.

From Friday-

 
 

 
 

A friend commented that the interior looked "almost disturbingly clean". Yup.
 
All I will say about it at this point is that I was the only one in my car and I walked away with only a minor abrasion on my wrist from where the airbag caught a bracelet and a slight abrasion and bruise from my seat belt.
 
I actually should credit my powerlifting with some of my good condition coming out of the wreck, especially my lack of whiplash, but that car did everything it was designed to do.
 
I was a fan of Subaru before, I am a believer now.

4 comments:

Darktide said...

Glad you're ok bud. Keep lifting and working that neck harness! Note: you have me wanting a Subaru even more now, though...

hanselopolis said...

Thanks, boss! A Subaru would serve you well, especially in the inclement weather you guys are more prone to get. Just don't get a BRZ and you have standard AWD. ;)

Michael said...

Any Subaru that has XT in the title, bro. :)

hanselopolis said...

*Like