19 November 2013

Bench sesh - 11/19

Surprise!

Yes, I still do occasionally make it into the gym. I recently switched up to a night shift for the next six weeks or so - 3:30PM to 12:00AM.

Yay.

This is absolute shit for being able to see my family, but it just might work out to let me get into the jamesnasium a little more often.

With so few training sessions recently, it is hard to adhere to a program or be able to chart if my bench is getting any better or not. At any rate, here is tonight's work:

  • Bench - warm up sets, then 3x5x125lbs
  • Hip abductions with EliteFTS red mini band - 5x20
  • Wide handle lat pull down - 5x10x100lbs
  • Klokov press - 10xbar, 4x10x65lbs, 8x65lbs
  • Unilateral incline dumbbell bench - 5x10x20lbs each arm
  • Band pull apart with same band as above - 5x10
  • External rotation Ws with EliteFTS orange micro mini band - 3x20

Three scoops ON gold standard whey and a scoop of Haterade in about 20oz water and I'm out the door.

Metal.

No comments: