26 August 2013

A break from the jamesnasium... in... NEW JERSEY


So yeah, little "break" from the normal routine via a little trip to beautiful, historical, crime free Newark, New Jersey. So far so good, I guess. As a guest of US Airways, my travel was decent, flights on time, etc. Can't complain. Even got to experience some of the fine culture of Charlotte, North Carolina.



Yup, when in a new place I like to really breathe in the culture, try new things, drink their coffee.

Yup.

Anyhoo, brought a couple of bands for some movements in the hotel room. Glad I did that because the "fitness room" in the Newark Airport Hilton fucking sucks. Wow.

On the plus side, the hotel restaurant makes a pretty good burger, good asparagus, and a mean White Russian.

Here for about a week, them back to my ladies on Friday. Already miss them, but I'll be home before too long. Little work, little travel, little sleep.

And no fucking squatting. Might have to try to make a mid-week foray into New Jersey to find a squat rack. Gonna have to keep em warm.

No comments: